…in New Zealand.
That’s right, a brewery called DB Export Brewtroleum has recently concocted a biofuel made with the yeast leftover from brewing beer. Now the biofuel is being pumped at Gull Petrol Stations across New Zealand.
According to Gull, the Brewtroleum bio fuel is:
- Powerful – 98 octane petrol
- Clean – burns more efficiently and creates 8% less carbon dioxide
- Responsible – contains 10% ethanol made from the yeast and grain leftover from beer brewing
- Sustainable – the ethanol is a renewable biofeul
- Better for Your Vehicle – Brewtroleum removes water from your car’s fuel system and contains anti-corrosive additives